Press release courtesy of Chrysler:
2015 Dodge Challenger — Infusing Even More Dodge Attitude, Performance, Technology and Power
– New for 2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack 6.4-liter HEMI® V-8 punches out a best-in-class 470 horsepower and 470 lb.-ft. of torque via new TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission designed for improved efficiency and smoother shifting
– For the first time, all Challenger engines can be paired with the smooth and efficient TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission
– This segment-first and segment-exclusive TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission delivers world-class precision and fuel efficiency, along with sport mode and paddle-shifting capabilities for more performance and improved fuel economy
– 1971-inspired interior features an unmatched array of personalization options, including a wide range of colors, stripes and wheels to create the perfect combination of fun, nostalgia and power in one car
– All-new driver-centric interior features soft-touch surfaces, high-tech connectivity and 14 color and trim options
– Significant new technology upgrades feature all-new Uconnect Access system with standard touchscreen, standard new 7-inch thin-film transistor (TFT) customizable gauge cluster, new performance electronic shifter, Keyless Enter ‘n Go with push-button start
– All-new 2015 Dodge Challenger competes in a fast-growing standard specialty segment, which is up 10 percent in the last year
– Challenger sales have doubled since 2009; set an all-time record in 2013
Muscle-car enthusiasts who have flocked to the iconic Dodge Challenger since its introduction in 2008 now have even more reason to love their favorite muscle car with the addition of the 2015 Dodge Challenger 6.4-liter Scat Pack, a standard TorqueFlite eight-speed transmission, improved fuel economy and a host of driver-centric upgrades with its all-new interior.
Challenger 6.4-liter Scat Pack
Adding to the R/T Plus, the all-new Challenger 6.4-liter Scat Pack model adds a 6.4-liter HEMI V-8 engine with 470 horsepower, Tremec six-speed manual transmission, 6.4-liter Scat Pack fender badge, 180 mph primary speedometer, high-performance suspension, active stainless steel performance dual exhaust system, 220-amp alternator, Scat Pack badging, black decklid spoiler, Scat Pack striping, black split grille, high-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps, 180 mph speedometer, Uconnect 8.4-inch touchscreen display with AM/FM/SiriusXM Radio, Bluetooth, 3-D navigation-capability and Uconnect Access with 9-1-1 call/Assist Call, six premium speakers with 276-watt amplifier, black premium cloth performance seats with Ballistic 2 inserts and Tungsten accent stitching, 220-amp alternator, Brembo four-piston high-performance brake package, new 20-by-9-inch polished aluminum and BSW three- season performance tires.
Challenger 392 HEMI Scat Pack Shaker (late availability)
Building on the 6.4-liter Scat Pack model, and the king of all Shakers, the 392 HEMI Scat Pack Shaker adds an exposed functional shaker hood with engine-mounted high-flow cold-air induction, Scat Pack fender badge, 392 HEMI Shaker hood badge and split black grille and new 20-by-9-inch Hyper Black II lightweight forged aluminum wheels.
Leave a reply