UPDATE: New videos added below!
We told you about the strange letter that was sent to London Residents a couple of days ago. It turns out it was true! The new Top Gear has released on Twitter a picture of their newly minted co-presenter Matt LeBlanc using a selfie stick to capture himself sitting shotgun in Ken Block’s 845 horsepower all-wheel-drive Hoonicorn Mustang.
Snapped: @Matt_LeBlanc and @KBlock43 spotted on London’s iconic Tower Bridge with the 845bhp, 4WD Hoonicorn Mustang pic.twitter.com/nwDfqo0224
— Top Gear (@BBC_TopGear) March 12, 2016
Here are the specs of the Hoonicorn Mustang from the Hoonigan site:
– MOTOR: Roush Yates 410 cubic inch Ford V8, 845 hp/720 lb.ft with ITBs
– TRANSMISSION: 6-speed Sadev SC90-24 all-wheel drive transmission with a hydraulic handbrake system
– SUSPENSION: Custom ASD Motorsports-designed geometry and components
– BODY: 1965 widebody Ford Mustang designed by RTR, Ken Block and Hoonigan, ASD Motorsports full tubular chassis, ASD Motorsports custom roll-cage, door bars and front/rear suspension mounts, RTR carbon fiber body panels
– WHEELS: fifteen52 three-piece R40, 18” x10.5”
– TIRES: Pirelli Trofeo R, 295/30/18, custom Ken Block compound
Source: Twitter, Youtube & Hoonigan
Leave a reply