The R34 Skyline was released in January 1999, and it was the final version of the second-generation GT-R with the RB26DETT engine and trick 4WD system, the ATTESA E-TS. The R34 features a smaller wheelbase (55mm shorter) when compared to the R33. This produces a stiffer structure and the R34 was generally more capable of higher performance. This iteration of the GT-R also possess improved aerodynamics, allowing more downforce due to the under-floor design.
The M-Spec Nur was only limited to 1000 units. This version was tuned mainly for endurance races like Spa Francorchamps 24 hour and contained a softer suspension, compared to the V Spec II Nur edition. Both versions come equipped with a specially tuned N1 spec RB26DETT engine.
- Overall length / width / height : 4,600/1,785/1,360 mm
- Wheelbase : 2,665mm
- Tread (front/rear) : 1,480/1,490mm
- Curb weight: 1,560kg
- Engine : RB26DETT (6-cyl. in line, DOHC), 2,568cc
- Engine Max. power : 206kW (280PS) /6,800rpm
- Engine Max. torque : Over 392Nm (40.0kgm)/4,400rpm
- Suspension : Multi-link (front & rear)
- Tires : 245/40ZR18
Leave a reply